Oxygenated Water Spray
SO2S in a Nutschell
NEW! Now available with 5 different scents: Eucalyptus, Lemon, Mango, Orange, Grapefruit and unscented
The Swiss O2 Spray Products for BEAUTY, SKIN CARE & WELLNESS are developed for Beauty Salons, Wellness Institutes, Hotels, Spas Online Shops, Air Lines and as an integration into existing skin care product lines.
Swiss O2 Spray is successfully used for the following applications:
- Professional Cosmetic applications
- Personal every day skin care
- Refreshment at any time
- Hygiene purposes
- Improvement and faster healing of skin
Private Lable your O2 Spray
Swiss O2 Spray - Business
If you are an Entrepreneur, Distrubutor, Importer or Wholseller working in the Beauty, Skin Care or Wellness Business range, then you should take some time to check out this great business opportunity offered by a Swiss manufacturer.
The Swiss O2 Spray product line is easy to sell and can boost your revenues thought the roof! This is a product that once your client has experienced it dose not to be at any time without it! 20 yaer ago Swiss O2 Spray (at that time also known as Oxy Spray) was created for medical applications in the field of Dematology and Wound Care. This was because of its, slight desinfecting, moisturizing and oxygenting effects supporting regeneration of skin and tissue.
Today Swiss O2 Spray has become a real lifesyle product with may applcations and for everyday use. Your clients will love this Product! And the interesting thing for you is there are many ways you can monitize this product. Here you will find out how.
This Swiss Manufacturer is offering you an interesting business opportunity in a rising market. If your business is operating in the Beauty, Skin Care or Wellness market contact the manufacturer for more detail about distribution and information about developing your own branded spray.
Product & Technical Details
When to apply SO2S
The vitalizing and refreshing Swiss O2 Spray is the latest product that hits the skin care, health care and wellness market.
Swiss O2 Spray is made of two vital components: pure medical grade oxygen and water.
For many years oxygenated-water, has been successfully used for skin care purposes by aestheticians and skin care specialitsts to support skin care treatments.
The product has a wide range of applications you can benefit from.It can be used as a moisturizer for skin care or as a vitalizer while travelling by plain or by car or anytime you need to boost your energy reserves.
A great breeze for Skin and Body!
Swiss O2 Spray is an active wellness spray and can be applied as often as you like per day:
- Use to moisturize your skin, while spreading its oxygenating powers to s your skin - for all skin types
- Use when you have had too much sun or heat. Especially after sunburns!
- Use regularly on trips to refresh yourself and lift your energyUse when you feel faint or worn out
- Apply when you are groggy and need a boost
- Use as an effective rejuvenator & activator on your face and body and you'll feel the soothing and refreshing effect immediately
Swiss O2 Spray is also:
- good for dry to oily skin types
- mild to moderate acne
- great to cool and sooth skin after sunburn
Swiss O2 Spray has up to 20 times more oxygen than normal city water. In this chart 100% represents normal
Chilled Swiss O2 Spray from the fridge (5°C) contains more diluted oxygen then at room temperature:
- up to 120mg oxygen / Liter chilled at 5°C (fridge)
- MIn. 45mg oxygen / Liter at 40°C
But even if the can is not cooled the oxygenated-water mist always feels cool and refreshing even at 40° outside temperature.
How to apply SO2S
- Propellant: 100% medical oxygen
- Diluted Oxygen: 45 - 120mg/l
- Quality: Pharmacological
- Can Type: Security aluminium can
- Securtity: Max. pressure 18bar
- O2 content in mg/l Normal Water: 5 - 7mg/l
- O2 content in mg/l Spring Water: 15 - 22mg/l
- O2 content in mg/l SO2S: 45 - 120mg/l
Swiss O2 Spray should be sprayed on, and pat dried with a clean soft cloth, or allowed to air dry.
One spray of Swiss O2 Spray moisturizes and replenishes the natural elements of your skin allowing it to breathe. The clean, pure vapor from Swiss O2 Spray will soothe and stimulate your complexion. For a quick alternative to spending the day at a spa, just spray Swiss O2 Spray and you'll feel the difference.
Is also excellent for:
- application before, while and after every Skin Care Treatment
- Pre and Post-Facial Surgery
- Pre and Post-Laser Resurfacing
- Post-Chemical Peels
- Dry to Oily skin types
- Mild to Moderate Acne
- Soothing after Sunburns
- 50ml Aerosol Spray Can (Pocket)
- 100ml Aerosol Spray Can (Travel)
- 150ml Aerosol Spray Can (Personal)
- 250ml Aerosol Spray Can (Family)
- 300ml Aerosol Spray Can (Cabin)
Other special sizes available opon request.
Cans with different forms are also available upon request and min. order Volume of 50'000pcs.
Our prickling tip:
Keep Swiss O2 Spray in the refrigerator! Chilled Swiss O2 Spray from the fridge (5°C) contains more diluted oxygen then at room temperature.
From a business point of view your Private Label Oxygen Spray Product can generate large revenues to your company due to the strong market potential and product acceptance by the consumers. As a stand alone product or promotional product . . .
you can choose from available sizes between 50ml to 300 ml aerosol cans. The manufacturer will also offer you competitive pricing structure for the develpoment of your private label. This combination equals a powerful, realistic and cost effective way to develop a useful and powerful promotional tool or sales product.A wonderful product to enhance consumer awareness of any business. Your SPA in a can!
Contact us to discuss your private label development: Contact Manufacturer
Swiss O2 Spray Brands
Available Can Sizes
> FIBD Connect Community Registration dit text
Skin Care Product Links:
For Cosmetic, Technical & Household Products
Health Care Product Links:
eMarketing Tools & Opportunity Links:> Marketing Tools & Opportunities
> Free Websites
> Free Search Engine Registrations
> Search Engine Optimization / SEO
> Video Marketing
> PPT Presentations Online
> Business Support